BUY NOW! - GO to bottom of page and ADD TO CART
Also available in DVD - click here for more information
Volume 4 ( 3 Hours ) of Competition Flair Series- A $44.95 USD Value
- Understanding & Preparing for Competition Flair Bartending
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 1 - Introduction to Volume 4
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 2 - About This Video
Featuring: Rare Interviews, Discussions & Highlights From Around the World.
Go behind the scenes with our team & many other top flair bartenders in the world
( Including Christian Delpech, Ken Hall, Dean Serneels, Juan Llorente, Marc Mital, Chuck Mcintosh, Rick Barcode,
Toby Ellis, Erin Moreland/Connely, Nathan Taylor etc).
Discuss what it takes to prepare for and succeed in competitions.
- What Pour Spouts to Use in different situations
- What size & Type of Bottles to Use
- How to Make a Great Entrance
- How to Focus On Your Routine
- What Level of Difficulty to Attempt
- How to Stand Out From The Crowd
You'll feel like you are actually there hanging out with us.
- Rare competition footage from Scott's personal collection
-- "Who Let The Dogs Out"- Frasier Keith's Themed Contest Routine
- TV Interviews with flair bartenders
- Bartender Screw Up Stories
- Filming day Bloopers & out takes
*** Creating a Competition Routine with Marc Mital
--- He talks you through his final practice session then watch & compare it with the Real Thing
- Real Time Working Flair footage of Scott at The Roxy ( His Home Bar )
Also available in a great package deal - click here for more information
View: Video clip 1 - Introduction to Volume 4
View: Video clip 2 - About This Video
|To buy this product, select the option(s) below and click Add to Cart.
Select Available Option(s):
|| (Video Types by Country. Click Here)