BUY DVD NOW! - GO to bottom of page and ADD TO CART
DVD's Include: Volumes 1, 2, 3, And 4 of the 3rd Level Teamwork/Tandem Flair Bartender Series.
This 2 DVD Package Includes the content of 4 FULL LENGTH training Volumes/Videos ( the old VHS videos).
Over 7.5 hours of Step by Step & Slow Motion Instruction to learn 140 flair bartending moves.
Listen to our Team discuss each move and talk you through it as we demonstrate it 6 times.
It's like we are actually right there with you, coaching & giving you our secrets.
( The original cost of these 4 volumes, if bought separately for $35-$45 each, was $150 ) You just can't beat our prices or the quality of our teaching.
The World's # 1 Flair Bartender Training Program since 1994. ( 18 Years of teaching )
Includes Both Synchro/Mirror Image Sequences and Creative Passing Routines.
3rd Level Flair Bartending Training Series. Designed for Local or National level Competition Flair Bartenders or those who want to be.
(1 year flair bartending experience reccommended) This is the sequel to the Competition Flair Bartender Series. Difficulty Increases with each volume.
Includes 1, 2, 3 & 4 object Flair Bartending Moves.
Over 140 New Flair Bartending Moves in this Series.
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 1 - About This Series
This 2 DVD Package Includes the following 4 individual training videos
Volume 1 (1 Hour 24 min) of Teamwork Flair Series-Extreme Bartending- A $34.95 USD Value
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 1 - Introduction to Volume 1
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 2 - One Bottle
Featuring: 50 Mini Flair Bartender Sequences, Passes, Pours & Synchronized Routines
- 2 Tin Split Catches
- Behind The Head Catches
- Around The World Tap Pass
- Shaker Tin Rolls, Balances & Pours
- 2 Shot Glasses
- Shaker Tin & Ice Scoop Sequence
- 2 Bottle Beginning Juggle Pass
Volume 2 (1 Hour ) of Teamwork Flair Series-Extreme Bartending- A $34.95 USD Value
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 1 - Introduction to Volume 2
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 2 - Bottle / Tin
Featuring: 45 Mini Flair Bartender Sequences, Passes, Pours & Synchronized Routines
- 2 Bottle & 1 Hand Catch & Pass
- 2 Object Multi-Plex Pass
- Under The Leg Catch & Pass
- Tomahawk Pass & Pour
Volume 3 (1 Hour 10 min) of Teamwork Flair Series-Extreme Bartending- A $34.95 USD Value
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 1 - Introduction to Volume 3
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 2 - Two Bottles
Featuring: 45 Teamwork Flair Bartender Mini Flair Sequences, Passes, Pours & Synchronized Routines
- 2 Shaker Tins
- 3 Shaker Tins
- 2 Bottle 1 Hand Column Juggle
- 2 Shaker Tins & 1 Bottle
- 2 Tins & 2 Bottles
- Shadow Passes To Partner
- 4 Tin Sequence
Volume 4 (2 Hour 24 min) of Teamwork Flair Series-Extreme Bartending- A $44.95 USD Value
- Understanding & Preparing to Work With a Partner
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 1 - Introduction to Volume 4
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 2 - About This Video
Featuring: Rare Interviews, Discussions & Highlights From Around the World
Go behind the scenes with our team & many other top flair bartenders in the world.
Discuss what it takes to prepare for and succeed with a partner at work, and in a competition or a performance.
- LOT's of Rare Competition Footage from Scott's Personal Collection
---Marc & Grant at Legends of Bartending World Championship- Tandem Contest
---Also, Listen to them Discuss Their Results
---Absolut Team Canada-flair Bartending Performance For The I.B.A.(International Bartenders Assoc.) Their First Ever Exposure to Flair
---Scott Young's First Contest Ever- 1991- 6 weeks After He Began to Flair
---Cayman Island World Tandem Contest- Chuck McIntosh & Marc Mital They Talk You Through it-Then compare to the final routine
- Passing At Work With Other Bartenders
- Working Alone vs. With a Partner
- How to Communicate With Your Bartending Partner
- Preparing a Performance and a Competition Routine With a Partner
- Synchronized Flair Sequences vs. Passing Flair Sequences-Which is easier & Why?
- TV Interviews About Flair Bartending
- How Your Flair Bartending Style Evolves Over Time
- Filming day Out Takes & Bartender Bloopers
- Extremely Rare Footage of the Early Days of Flair beginning in 1988-See some of the Pioneers of flair bartending
- See Some of Scott Young's Bartending Heros- Who Inspired Him and Why?