BUY DVD NOW! - GO to bottom of page and ADD TO CART
DVD Includes: Volume 3 And Volume 4 of the 2nd Level Competition Flair Bartender Series.
This 1 DVD Package Has the Content of 2 FULL LENGTH training Volumes/Videos ( the old VHS videos).
Over 4 hours of Step by Step & Slow Motion Instruction to learn 50 flair bartending moves, Including: Over 20 Mini Flair Sequences.
Listen to our Team discuss each move and talk you through it as we demonstrate it 6 times.
It's like we are actually right there with you, coaching & giving you our secrets.
( The original cost of these 2 volumes, if bought separately for $35 each, was $70 ) You just can't beat our prices or the quality of our teaching.
The World's # 1 Flair Bartender Training Program since 1994. ( 18 Years of teaching )
2nd Level Flair Bartender Training Series. Designed for Local or National level Competition Flair Bartenders or Those Who Want To Be.
Also Suitable For Highly Advanced Working Flair Bar Situations.
This is the sequel to the Working Flair Bartender Starter Series, picking up right where it left off.
Difficulty Increases with each volume.
Includes: 1, 2 & 3 Object Flair Bartending Moves.
Over 160 New Flair Bartending Moves in this Series.
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 1 - About This Series
This 1 DVD Package Includes the following 2 individual training Videos/Volumes
Volume 3 (1 Hour 21 min) of Competition Flair Series-Extreme Bartending- A $34.95 USD Value
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 1 - Introduction to Volume 3
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 2 - 1 Bottle, 2 Tins
Featuring: Over 50 Flair Bartender Moves.
- 2 Bottles
- Bottle & Tin
- 2 Tin & 1 Bottle Release & Trap
- 3 Tins
- 3 Bottle Flashes
- Around The World "Tap" to Balance
- 2 Bottle- 1 Hand "Column" Juggle with 3rd Bottle Cutting in Between
- Over 20 ( 2 and 3 Object ) Mini Performance Flair Sequences
Volume 4 ( 3 Hours ) of Competition Flair Series- A $44.95 USD Value
- Understanding & Preparing for Competition Flair Bartending
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 1 - Introduction to Volume 4
View: Flair Bartender Video/DVD clip 2 - About This Video
Featuring: Rare Interviews, Discussions & Highlights From Around the World.
Go behind the scenes with our team & many other top flair bartenders in the world
( Including Christian Delpech, Ken Hall, Dean Serneels, Juan Llorente, Marc Mital, Chuck Mcintosh, Rick Barcode,
Toby Ellis, Erin Moreland/Connely, Nathan Taylor etc).
Discuss what it takes to prepare for and succeed in competitions.
- What Pour Spouts to Use in different situations
- What size & Type of Bottles to Use
- How to Make a Great Entrance
- How to Focus On Your Routine
- What Level of Difficulty to Attempt
- How to Stand Out From The Crowd
You'll feel like you are actually there hanging out with us.
- Rare competition footage from Scott's personal collection
-- "Who Let The Dogs Out"- Frasier Keith's Themed Contest Routine
- TV Interviews with flair bartenders
- Bartender Screw Up Stories
- Filming day Bloopers & out takes
*** Creating a Competition Routine with Marc Mital
--- He talks you through his final practice session then watch & compare it with the Real Thing
- Real Time Working Flair footage of Scott at The Roxy ( His Home Bar )