Welcome Guest: Register | Log in

FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups

huge thankyou to scott and every1 else out there

ExtremeBartending.com Forum Index -> General Bartending Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigwillbrown

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:05 pm
PostPost subject: huge thankyou to scott and every1 else out there

i bought the working flair series about 6 months ago, and totally believe i have most of the moves down (i should, i practise atleast 4 hours most days). i have to say it wasnt greated that well when i first bought it to my bar, what with it mostly being a regulars type of place they werent used to it, and saw me as a show off, which of course i am Razz slowly they started to get involved, asking me to do this trick and that, it wasnt wanted by my manager, because he said we were doing well and if its not broke why fix it... but after people started getting really envolved i was welcome to do pretty much what i wanted. and that was where the fun began, all the other bartenders wanted me to show them stuff, which of course i was more than willing to do so. it truely is a rush to have all these people wanting to see you do more, and i am loving every minute of it. so thankyou scott and all the team, you have made me really enjoy the line of work i intend to be in for a long long time. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scott Young-President
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:17 am
PostPost subject:

Hi Big will,
Reading messages like yours really make us all feel great Very Happy . If you'll allow a little mushiness, I've been at this for a long time and the best part is helping people get started and watching them go take on the world with some new skills & a good attitude. I always smile when i hear about peolpe like yourself who believe in " making an effort " and entertaining their customers even when those customers don't think they need it. well, everone needs a little entertainment in their lives. Good for you for doing what you believe in and succeding for it.
Keep us posted.
THank you very much for taking the time to share your story with all of us Smile
SY
www.thebartendingmasters.com/ebooks/199-ways-to-increase-your-tips/

Founder
www.TheBartendingMasters.Com

www.ExtremeBartending.Com
www.MixedDrinkRecipes.Net
ExtremeBartending.com Forum Index -> General Bartending Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: